September 16, 2017

TMNT Profiles for the Batman Miniature Game

Well over a year ago I spent a little time trying to figure out the point formula for the Batman Miniatures Game. I had come up with a pretty close approximation and tried my hand at a few custom character profiles. I've only ever play-tested one of those, but in the three games we used it, the profile seemed pretty balanced. So I took what I learned and a few months later I came up with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crew list!


I built this crew to be as versatile as possible, but unless I went the route of the Watchmen, I still had to stick within the established rank format. The profiles are just text; I never bothered to create proper card graphics to use. With the just-released 2nd Edition rules for the game, I might try my hand at creating some new format character cards for them.

If anyone does give them a try I'd love to hear your experience, thoughts and feedback.

April O’Neil (TMNT)
Henchman
WP 4, STR 5+, MV 3, ATK 2, DEF 3, END 4, SPL 3
Informer, Runaway, Searcher
Rep = 15

Casey Jones (TMNT)
Henchman
WP 5, STR 4+, MV 3, ATK 4, DEF 3, END 5, SPL 3
Cricket Bat (**,Heavy), Hockey Stick (*,Handy)
Adaptable, Goad, Hockey Gear, Obsessive, True Love: April O’Neil
Rep = 27

Splinter (TMNT)
Henchman
WP 5, STR 5+, MV 2, ATK 2, DEF 3, END 4, SPL 3
Walking Stick (*,Reach)
Invaluable, Retractable Claws, Veteran
Together My Sons (3SC): Any Turtle within 30cm of Splinter and line of sight gains the Teamwork special trait. For each Turtle, Teamwork can be used with any other Turtle until the end of the round.
Rep = 41

Leonardo (TMNT)
Leader
WP 7, STR 4+, MV 3, ATK 4, DEF 5, END 7, SPL 3
Katana (BB,Handy/Sharp)
Shuriken (**,2,2,Throw/Short)
Deadly Strike w/ Katana, Martial Artist, Stealth, Tough Skin
Rep = 91/$100

Raphael (TMNT)
Sidekick
WP 7, STR 3+, MV 2, ATK 4, DEF 4, END 8, SPL 3
Sai (BB,Handy)
Martial Artist, Tough Skin, Sneak Attack, Undercover, Unpredictable
Rep = 76

Michaelangelo (TMNT)
Free Agent
WP 6, STR 4+, MV 4, ATK 4, DEF 4, END 6, SPL 3
Nunchaku (**,Handy/Crit:Stun)
Acrobat, Distract, Combo w/ Nunchaku, Martial Artist, Tough Skin
Rep = 65

Donatello (TMNT)
Free Agent
WP 6, STR 4+, MV 2, ATK 4, DEF 3, END 6, SPL 3
Bo (*,Protecting/Reach)
Shuriken (**,2,2,Throw/Short)
360 Strike w/ Bo, Martial Artist, Hacking, Lord of the Sewers, Tough Skin
Rep = 62 / $100

Miyamoto Usagi (TMNT)
Free Agent
WP 6, STR 4+, MV 4, ATK 3, DEF 5, END 5, SPL 3
Katana (BB,Handy/Sharp)
Acrobat, Bodyguard, Combo w/ Katana, Fast, Feint
Rep = 59

TMNT Equipment List: Any character with the TMNT affiliation may take up to 2 different pieces of equipment from the crew’s equipment list, regardless of rank.

0-2 $150 Mutagen (Titan Dose)
0-2 $100 Flashlight (Lantern)
0-2 $300 Grappling Hook (Batclaw)
0-2 $100 Extra Ammo
0-2 $150 Climbing Claws

No comments: