December 02, 2015

November 2015 Progress Report

I mentioned a bunch of items that I pushed across my hobby desk earlier this month, but here's a full recap of what I accomplished during the month of November.

- Re-based two Heroclix for repainting: purple jumpsuit Luthor and Black Mask
- Built Poison Ivy starter set for Batman Miniature Game; started painting (4)
- Built and based more serpent worshipper cultists (4)
- Built new cultist minis for a brand new group, likely for Kulten (11)
- Built safe box objectives for BMG (2)
- Built all my Joker minis for BMG (14)
- Built Arkham Inmates I booster for BMG (2)
- Cleaned and based my remaining Threshold agents for Strange Aeons (9)

In terms of painting I am nearly finished a 10-man Ork squad for Warhammer 40,000.

I also ordered and have received some stuff, but haven't had a chance to actually open the boxes for my Knights of Dice buildings & props or Ghostbusters Kickstarter pledge package. I've had word that my Pulp City items that were missing from their first campaign are on the way too, but they've not yet arrived.

Lots of stuff is still waiting for paint, but I hammered through a lot of model construction in November: 46 figures or objective markers! The Joker crew and Arkham figures will need a little green stuff work before I can prime them.

It looks like I'll have a week off near the end of the month and am hoping to get some solid time in at the painting table before the end of the year.

4 comments:

pulpcitizen said...

Sounds like a busy month. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Nice and productive well done :)

Obsidian3D said...

I would have liked to at least finish some kind of painting, but ran out of days...

Obsidian3D said...

Only 16 BMG models left to build. But paint, oh so many...