October 27, 2015

500th Post...

Wow it's been a long time since I started this blog. Over ten years. Most of that time has been spent writing about games and hobby activities, but occasionally I dive into event reviews, the odd rant and even gotten political a few times. All of that writing has resulted in over 75,000 page views. So I know some of you out there are reading this stuff, even if you're largely silent.

I always have several posts in-progress and had actually resisted posting anything, trying to find the right item to include in my 500th post. Today I decided that it would be Pulp City. The guys from Pulp Monsters are running a small campaign, Pulp City: Cold War, to expand the rich world of Pulp City with two new teams of awesome looking supremes.


I pledged on the new campaign because I think almost all of the new characters look amazing, and I want to support the game. I've been hard on them in the past because I'm still waiting for quite a few missing items from my Collector's Pledge from their last Kickstarter, but I'm confident that they'll take care of it.

I also know that their experience from that campaign has translated into simpler pledge levels and a faster delivery promise for Cold War. These guys love their game and it shows. If you like tabletop gaming and want to try out something fun and new, I highly recommend you get in on their campaign. Their models are high quality, relatively affordable and full of character. Another option would be to download a few character cards and their quick start rules from their website and proxy the game to try it out. I'm sure you'll have a blast.


No comments: