December 16, 2014

Seasons Beatings?!

No, no, no, I'm not advocating any kind of violence towards others during the holiday season (even though you might have some dangerous thoughts while all of your family is starting in on their fifth Christmas carol round the piano). "Season's Beatings" is the name of a Yuletide events chart for Strange Aeons. You can download it, as well as two holiday-themed scenarios, over at www.strange-aeons.ca in their Resources section. I've also linked directly to them below, but head over there anyway. There's a lot of other good stuff to see too!

- Season's Beatings
- Nightmare on 34th Street
- Christmas With Krampus

I'll shamefully confess that I have not played either of these scenarios, nor have I used the event chart. However, I was reminded of them after receiving some holiday gaming goodness from jolly old Uncle Mike. As I was going through all those lovely resin bits, I remembered my Black Goat special Maniac Santa figure! I had meant to paint him up last year. That didn't happen due to a scare for the family over Christmas...but this year, by George I wasn't going to be stopped in my work.



Now naturally Santa needs a helper. Magical gift-giving fellow he may be, but there are still a lot of holiday axes to grind. This brought me back to my newly received goodies. I hope Uncle Mike (or Santa) doesn't put me on the naughty list for showing my holiday rendition of this figure. I call him Ichor the elf.



The pictures aren't very good. That's what I get for taking them with my phone...but I hope you get the idea of what I was going for. Happy holiday gaming everyone!


2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice looking minis!

Obsidian3D said...

Thanks! I wish I had grabbed the limited edition Krampus when it was available too...