October 27, 2014

Strange Aeons 2nd Edition Kickstarter - Final Days

Any of my regular readers will know how much I like Strange Aeons. It has a lot of great things going for it: top looking models, low entry price, great game play and a local designer who has become a good friend.


Over the past few years I've been invited to provide some small input on rules and scenarios, which has been a ton of fun and I'm very happy to have helped out with the game in some little way. The game has grown and evolved a lot, and reached the point where Uncle Mike's Worldwide has made the decision to create a second edition of the game.

The campaign has run rampant, making its initial funding goal in 28 minutes. That's an astonishing fact for a small publisher like Uncle Mike. It hasn't slowed down much since that initial blast. Last I checked they are on track to top 50k before campaign end.

I could regale you with tales of heroism and woe that I've experienced playing the game, but you really just need to go check it out for yourself. The campaign is wrapping up on Sunday, November 2nd. Get in before the madness leaves you behind!

No comments: