August 30, 2012

New Agent Request Granted

August 30th, 1922

ATTN: Carl Selinger, Commanding Field Operative
RE: Request for team member

Agent,

It's truly a shame to hear about Agent Montrose, my condolences to you and your team. Events are looking dire however, so your brief respite must come to an end. I'm granting your request for a replacement agent for your field team. Agent Trisha Kellington has recently completed her training and been assigned to the Calgary Field Office. I'm placing her under your command effective immediately. I'm told she's a proficient marksman and has proven steadfast throughout her initial training. I trust she'll be a solid addition to your crew.

You'll find the details of your next assignment contained within. Good luck.

Director Silver

PS: Here's something that your team might find helpful to keep in mind on your next mission. Feel free to share it with them.

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”
Friedrich Nietzsche


4 comments:

10x28mm said...

Fresh MEAT!

Simon Quinton said...

And a a LAAAAADYYYY

abdul666 said...

Is she a virgin?

Obsidian3D said...

I took some pictures the other day but they turned out even worse than my usual iPhone abominations. I'll have to retake them this weekend. I've got a few other things to capture anyway...