August 04, 2009

Sad Times, or Just a Rainy Day?

Well color me more than a little disappointed. This summer has seen a pronounced fall in attendance at our VS System events. While I did expect a bit of decline due to the game's discontinuation I didn't expect the rapid drop that has happened recently. I know that I can attribute some of the losses to summer vacations happening etc, but I don't know if that's the entirety of it. Even a lot of our rabid regulars don't seem to be coming out anymore.

With all that being said, I'll continue to run events and provide prizes (it won't just be cards, I have some other good stuff too!) as long as people show up to play. And of course if you have any suggestions for formats, events or improvements in our game please let me know.

4 comments:

dark121 said...

well now that i'm unemployed i'll keep showing up :) i missed like 3 tourneys due to work...

Roy said...

for me it's been vacation and other stuff. This week I have plans I can't get out of so I'll miss it again. It sucks that it's only every two weeks. I wish there was a large enough crowd to justify weekly then if life gets in the way u can just catch the next week. Oh well, I'll be back for the tourney on the 21st.

Obsidian3D said...

I'd like it to be every week too, but on occassion I do actually like going out on a Friday night. :P

Harry said...

;P same or working =O