December 21, 2008

The Ring Has Chosen

For those of you who aren't members of the forums on VSRealms.com, you should be. There is a long-running podcast that two of the 'realms members have been doing, called The Ring Has Chosen. I've been listening to Cliff and Squire since before Halloween of '07, and tune in religiously every week for the latest episode. These guys do a great job and always make me laugh with their fun banter, off-topic ranting, and insight into the game.

A while back I sent Cliff an email to let them know how much I enjoyed their show, and was shortly thereafter invited to join them for an episode! I'll let the episode do the rest of the talking, but I just wanted to let them, and everyone else, know how much I enjoyed being on the show. It was hands down the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks again for having me on guys!

So go listen to The Ring Has Chosen episode 68! It's available for download on iTunes, or can be streamed at www.the-kamiza.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Chuck! It was a great show.

Obsidian3D said...

Thanks! I know it was a marathon listen, but it didn't seem like that long while we were recording. :)

IcemanUFS said...

Hey Chuck, great pod cast. I really enjoted it.

Thanks